- Experienced in FPGA design flow with Verilog and VHDL using both Intel (formerly Altera) and Xilinx tools.
- Broad proficiency in embedded firmware development, namely ARM Cortex family, and interfacing using multiple protocols (i.e. I2C/TWI, SPI, UART, etc.).
- Working experience in Embedded Linux design flow, basically with SoC FPGAs and writing device drivers for custom peripherals.
- Embedded Systems for Internet of Things (IoT) and low-power applications.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP); exposed to advanced theoretical and applicable techniques.
- Wireless Communications using Software-Defined Radio (SDR) architectures.
- Find extreme joy working with USRPs, RFNoC, and GNU Radio designing communication systems.
- Interested in implementing Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms in real-time applications on the edge.
- Excellent skills in a variety of high level programming languages such as C/C++, Embedded C, and MATLAB; working knowledge in some scripting languages, e.g. Python and TCL.
Working with the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) on 5G NR-U wireless coexistence.
Wireless and Electromagnetic Compliance and Design Center (WECAD) Research focus is on Wireless Communications, Embedded Systems, and Internet of Things.
- Carried out wireless coexistence research with BMW for infotainment wireless systems in automotive vehicles.
- Conducted wireless coexistence testing for medical devices companies and the FDA.
- Developed and implemented novel algorithms for vehicle detection and counting sensors designed at OU-Tulsa.
- Optimizing the aforementioned sensors to fit into the IoT paradigm.
- Operating EMC testing, both, radiated and immunity tests in a semi-anechoic chamber.
- Developed a GUI software in C++ for autonomous analysis of wireless tests data.
- Prepare studies for radio site cell planning in alignment with corporate objectives.
- Design new radio site by using planning tool, conducting site survey and producing radio site design document.
- Apply and analyze the results of drive tests to verify radio site objectives and Radio Network Performance.
- Load radio site database to launch new site on air.
- Prepare, monitor, and review radio network optimization reports and performance, and follow up with team members the implementation of needed optimization to correct or prevent potential problems.
- Monitor and analyze on a daily basis radio counters results, compare them to radio KPIs, suggest and implement actions for optimization and improvement.
- Prepare work order for software change, hardware modification, frequency tuning, etc for the purpose of enhancing coverage and capacity.
- Solve customers’ complaints received by Customer Service effectively and timely as per related policies and procedures.
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (2 papers)
- IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC) 2019 (1 paper)
- Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (1 paper)
- An Empirical Analysis of IEEE 802.11axIn 2020 International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing, and their Applications (ICCSPA) 2020
- Revisiting Unlicensed Channel Access Scheme of 5G New Radio2020
- Ultra-Low Power IoT Traffic Monitoring SystemIn 2018 IEEE 88th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2018-Fall) 2018
- Intelligent Power Aware Algorithms for Traffic Sensors2018
- Wireless technology identification using deep Convolutional Neural NetworksIn 2017 IEEE 28th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC) 2017